|SAS Companion for the Microsoft Windows Environment
The SAS System under Windows provides SAS/AF programmers with
extensive control over the appearance and behavior of the main SAS window.
- use SAS system options and windowing environment
commands to control the appearance of the main SAS window
- call external dynamic link libraries (DLLs) using
the DATA step or SAS Component Language (SCL) commands
- design, save, and load custom toolbar controls
invoke SAS/AF programs when you start
the SAS System
- distribute the minimum subset of SAS files needed
to run a particular SAS/AF application
- associate your own logo and icons with your SAS/AF
- use SCL code to send electronic mail to other
- invoke a web browser to view documents online.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.