Output Data Sets
An output data set containing statistics requested with
options in the MODEL statement for each observation
in the input data set is created whenever the OUT=
option is specified in the PROC RSREG statement.
The data set contains the following variables.
All confidence limits use the two-tailed Student's
- the BY variables
- the ID variables
- the WEIGHT variable
- the independent variables in the MODEL statement
- the variable _TYPE_, which identifies the
observation type in the output data set.
_TYPE_ is a character variable with a length
of eight, and it takes on the values 'ACTUAL',
'PREDICT', 'RESIDUAL', 'U95M', 'L95M', 'U95', 'L95',
and 'D', corresponding to the options specified.
- the response variables containing special output
values identified by the _TYPE_ variable
An output data set containing the optimum response ridge is
created when the OUTR= option is specified in the RIDGE statement.
The data set contains the following variables:
- the current values of the BY variables
- a character variable _DEPVAR_ containing
the name of the dependent variable
- a character variable _TYPE_ identifying the
type of ridge being computed, MINIMUM or MAXIMUM.
If both MAXIMUM and MINIMUM are specified, the data
set contains observations for the minimum ridge
followed by observations for the maximum ridge.
- a numeric variable _RADIUS_ giving the
distance from the ridge starting point
- the values of the model factors at the estimated optimum
point at distance _RADIUS_ from the ridge starting point
- a numeric variable _PRED_, which is the estimated expected
value of the dependent variable at the optimum
- a numeric variable _STDERR_, which is the standard
error of the estimated expected value
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.