The PLAN procedure displays
In addition, notes are written to the log giving the starting and
ending values of the random number seed for each call to PROC PLAN.
- the m value for each factor, which is
the number of values to be selected
- the n value for each factor, which is
the number of values to be selected from
- the selection type for each factor,
as specified in the FACTORS statement
- the initial block and increment number for cyclic factors
- the factor value selections making up each plan
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.