Output Data Set
The OUTEST= option produces a TYPE=EST output
SAS data set containing the BY variables,
parameter estimates, and four special variables.
For each new value of the BY variables, PROC ORTHOREG
outputs an observation to the OUTEST= data set.
The variables in the data set are as follows:
- parameter estimates for all variables
listed in the MODEL statement
- BY variables
- _TYPE_, which is a character variable with
the value PARMS for every observation
- _NAME_, which is a character variable
left blank for every observation
- _RMSE_, which is the root mean squared error (the
estimate of the standard deviation of the true errors)
- Intercept, which is the estimated intercept.
This variable does not exist in the OUTEST= data set
if the NOINT option is specified.
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.