The output produced by PROC MULTTEST is divided into several
- The "Model Information" table provides a list
of the options and settings used for that particular
invocation of the procedure. Included in this list are
the following items:
- statistical tests
- support of the exact permutation distribution
for the CA and PETO tests
- continuity corrections used for the CA test
- test tails
- strata adjustment
- p-value adjustments
- centering of continuous variables
- number of samples and seed
- The "Contrast Coefficients" table lists the
coefficients used in constructing the statistical tests.
These coefficients are either specified in CONTRAST
statements or generated by default. The coefficients
apply to the levels of the CLASS statement variable.
- The "Variable Tabulations" tables provide summary
statistics for each variable listed in the TEST statement.
Included for discrete variables are the count, sample
size, and percentage of occurrences. For continuous
variables, the mean, sample standard deviation, and
sample size are displayed. All of the previously mentioned
statistics are computed for distinct combinations of the
CLASS and STRATA statement variables.
- The "p-Values" table is a collection
of the raw and adjusted p-values from this run of
PROC MULTTEST. The p-values are listed by variable
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.