- Missing values are not considered as valid levels for the chart
variable when you use the MISSING option.
- Missing values for a GROUP= or SUBGROUP= variable are treated
as valid levels.
- PROC CHART ignores missing values for the FREQ= option and the
- If the value of the FREQ= variable is missing, zero, or negative,
the observation is excluded from the calculation of the chart statistic.
- If the value of the SUMVAR= variable is missing, the observation
is excluded from the calculation of the chart
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.