|SAS Companion for the OS/2 Environment
This section describes errors
you may receive while using features
of the SAS language and procedures under OS/2. Always check the syntax of
the statement or procedure you are using. Also, if you do not get the results
you expect, check the contents of any external files or SAS files to be sure
they are correct.
An interrupt has occurred.
- You have canceled a print job by choosing [Abort] .
ERROR: Out of disk space for spooling.
- Not enough disk space is currently available
for spooling a print job. This message implies that no more disk space can
be made available.
ERROR: Not enough memory is available for spooling.
- Not enough memory is available for spooling.
This message implies, however, that more space may become available at some
WARNING: SAS option option-name
is valid only at startup of the SAS System or startup of an environment within
SAS. The SAS option is ignored.
- Several SAS system options can only be set
in the SAS configuration file or in the SAS command. See SAS System Options under OS/2 for more
ERROR: Unknown configuration option option-name.
- Check your SAS command and SAS configuration
file for an invalid SAS system option. See SAS System Options under OS/2 for more information on system options
ERROR: User terminated the job through the printer.
- You terminated (that is, deleted) your print
job by using the OS/2 printer.
Invalid toolbox catalog: catalog-name.
- You have tried to load a nonexistent toolbox
from a SAS catalog with the TOOLLOAD command. Check the spelling of the toolbox
name and the catalog name in the command. You can use the SAS Explorer window
to see a listing of a SAS catalog.
No tools defined.
- The toolbox you have attempted to load has
no tools defined. You must have at least one tool defined in a toolbox.
Unable to access the specified printer driver.
- The SAS System cannot access the printer
driver. Make sure the correct printer driver has been specified by either
the SYSPRINT system option or with the Printer Setup dialog box.
Unable to find the printer name.
- The SAS System cannot find the printer specified
in the Printer Setup dialog box.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.