Books by Type: SAS/STAT
Books by Users
Getting Started/Introductory Guides
Changes and Enhancements Documentation
- SAS Technical Report A-102, SAS Regression Applications
- SAS Technical Report A-108, Cubic Clustering Criterion
- SAS Technical Report R-101, Tests of the Hypotheses in Fixed-Effects Linear Models
- SAS Technical Report R-102, Computing Expected Mean Squares
- SAS Technical Report R-103, Least-Squares Means in the Fixed-Effects General Linear Models
- SAS Technical Report R-104, A Simplified Algorithm for the W-Transformation in Variance Component Estimation
- SAS Technical Report R-105, Computing MIVQUEO Estimates of Variance Components
- SAS Technical Report R-106, The Sweep Operator: Its Importance in Statistical Computing
- SAS Technical Report R-108, Algorithms for the PRINQUAL and TRANSREG Procedures
- SAS Technical Report R-109, Conjoint Analysis Examples
How To Order
To order SAS Institute Publications, call SAS Institute book sales at
1-800-727-3228. (Note: This toll-free number is for ordering books in
the U.S. only.) You may also contact book sales by E-mail at
To order SAS Institute Publications, contact your local SAS office.
International orders sent to the U.S. office will be faxed to the
appropriate SAS Subsidiary or Distributor office. Pricing, delivery,
and terms for all international documentation orders are determined by
each local office.
Copyright © 1999 SAS Institute Inc.