Changes the name,
description, and BY statement information of
entries or group headers in the input catalog.
the following form:
entry-id / entry-description(s)
- entry-id / entry-description(s)
- specifies the entry to modify.
- is the number or name of a catalog entry,
or the number or name of a group of entries in the input catalog. Entries
must contain graphics output. Multiple entry-id(s) can contain
both numbers and names.
- must be at least one of the following:
- specifies a character string that can be
used for additional information or for BY statement information. Character-string can be up to 40 characters long and must be enclosed in quotation
marks. BY statement information appears directly beneath the primary description
of the catalog entry.
- specifies the new name of the catalog entry
for the graph. The maximum length for entry-name is eight characters.
If the specified name duplicates the name of an existing entry, SAS/GRAPH
software adds a number to the duplicate name to create a unique entry.
Note: The value for entry-name can be either
with or without quotation marks.
- specifies the description of the catalog
entry for the graph. The maximum length for entry-description
is 40 characters. The description does not appear on the
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.