PROC GTESTIT <PICTURE=1 | 2 |
GOUT=< libref. >output-catalog
- specifies the SAS catalog in which to save the graphics output produced by the GTESTIT procedure. If you omit the libref, SAS/GRAPH looks for the catalog in the
temporary library called WORK and creates the catalog if it does not exist.
PICTURE=1 | 2 | 3
PIC=1 | 2 | 3
- indicates the number of the test pattern to display. By default, all three display. If you include more than one PICTURE= option, the GTESTIT procedure displays only
the last picture you specify.
Values for PICTURE= are
- shows available colors and patterns, line types, and fills.
- shows the test pattern for continuous drawing ability.
- shows the test pattern for drawing polygons, ellipses, and justified
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.