OUTSTB= Data Set
The output data set produced by the
OUTSTB= option of the PROC X11 statement
contains the information in the analysis
of variance on table D8
(Final Unmodified S-I Ratios). This
analysis of variance, following table D8
in the printed output, tests for stable
seasonality (refer to U.S. Bureau of the
Census, 1967, Appendix A).
The variables in this data are:
- VARNAME, a character variable containing the name of
each variable in the VAR list.
- TABLE, a character variable specifying the table from which the
analysis of variance is performed. When ARIMA processing
is requested, and two passes of X11 are required (when TDREGR=PRINT,
TEST, or ADJUST),
Table D8 and the stable seasonality test are computed twice; once
in the initial pass, then again in the final pass. Both of these
computations are put in the OUTSTB data set and are identified
by D18.1 or D18.2 respectively.
- SOURCE, a character variable corresponding to the "source"
column in the Analysis of Variance table following Table D8.
- SS, a numeric variable containing the sum of squares associated
with the corresponding source term.
- DF, a numeric variable containing the degrees of freedom
associated with the corresponding source term.
- MS, a numeric variable containing the mean square associated
with the corresponding source term. MS is missing for
the source term "Total."
- F, a numeric variable containing the F statistic for the
"Between" source term. F will be missing for all
other source terms.
- PROBF, a numeric variable containing the significance level for
the F statistic. PROBF is missing for the source term
"Total" and "Error."
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.