Specifies the pathname of the file to which RTRACE information
||configuration file, SAS invocation, OPTIONS
statement, OPTIONS window
- identifies the file in one of the following
forms. Refer to Identifying an External File
for additional details.
- 'filename filetype <filemode | SFS-directory
- specifies the filename, filetype, and filemode
or SFS directory, respectively.
- specifies a logical name to be associated
with an external file. This name is a one- to eight-character name that is
not enclosed in quotes.
- gives the fileref of an external file, which
is a CMS MACLIB. The member name given must be enclosed in
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.