Example: Saving Data to an Excel Spreadsheet
In this example, you save data to an Excel spreadsheet.
To open a SAS data set named Exposed, follow these steps:
- Select Tools Sample Data ...
- Select Exposed.
- Click OK to create the sample data set in your
- Select File Open By SAS Name ...
- Select Sasuser from the list of Libraries.
- Select Exposed from the list of members.
- Click OK to bring the Exposed data set into the data table.
Figure 2.42: Open Exposed Data Set
To save your data table as an Excel 97 spreadsheet, follow
- Select File Save As ...
- Click on the arrow next to Save as type: and select
Excel 97 Spreadsheet from the list.
Figure 2.43: Saving as Excel 97 Spreadsheet
- Click Save. Your data are saved to a Microsoft Excel 97 spreadsheet
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.