You can use the menus in Analyst to accomplish a variety of tasks.
Click on the pull-down menus at the top of the window, and
select items with the mouse, or click the right mouse button within a
window to display a pop-up menu. Most items are available from both
the pop-up and pull-down menus.
- From the File menu, you can access
and save projects and data sets, and print reports.
- From the Edit menu, you can switch data between Browse and Edit
mode, and add, duplicate, and delete columns and rows.
- From the View menu, you can move and hide columns, and
view the attributes of the data table.
- From the Tools menu, you can set the titles for your results,
create sample data sets, specify viewer and graph preferences, and
assign a new SAS library.
- From the Data menu, you can filter, sort, summarize,
concatenate, merge, transpose, and apply calculations to your data.
- From the Reports menu, you can create detailed and summary
- From the Graphs menu, you can generate charts, plots, and
- From the Statistics menu, you can choose statistical analyses and use the index to search for tasks or statistics.
- From the Help menu, you can display help for Analyst and the
rest of the SAS System.
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.