|SAS/AF Software Procedure Guide
- For information about the syntax of the BUILD procedure and the
BUILD command, see The BUILD Procedure.
- For information about the types of catalog entries you can create
with the BUILD procedure, see SAS/AF Catalog Entry Types.
- For information about running the applications you create with
the BUILD procedure, see Executing SAS/AF Applications.
- For information about the commands provided in the AF windows
in which applications run, see AF Window Commands.
- For an introduction to developing FRAME entry applications
refer to SAS Guide to Applications Development.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.