- Research the significance of hydrogen bonding in the role of water in climate, living organisms, and life in general.
- Research the explanation of metallic properties, the location of metals in the periodic table, and the properties of alloys in terms of the metallic bond.
- Research the explanation of the properties of covalent network solids in terms of the covalent bonding involved.
- Research the trend in bond type from pure covalent to ionic on the basis of electronegativity and electron affinity.
- Design and perform an experiment to investigate the relation between solubility and charge separation in both solute and solvent.
- Design and perform an experiment to investigate the formation of a precipitate when two solutions are mixed.
Chemical Bonding (BOND)