Oklahoma State University: The STATE's University
Visit the OSU Home Page

 

Old Central Rehabilitation Project

Old Central, then and now:


The Old Central rehabilitation project was completed in the summer of 2009. This magnificent structure served as the original college building for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical College, later named Oklahoma State University, beginning in 1894. Threatened several times with demolition, Old Central remains a symbolic presence on the campus of Oklahoma State University and now houses the offices of The Honors College staff, classrooms, a student computer lab and lounge, and the former President's Office and Night Watchman's Room as museum feaures.

Click here for photos of the move.

   
   
Oklahoma State University - Stillwater | Stillwater, OK 74078 | 405.744.5000
Copyright © 2006 Oklahoma State University | All rights reserved