Oklahoma State University: The STATE's University
Visit the OSU Home Page

The MSCSE program is unable to accept new students at this time. It is uncertain if there will be a time when the program will reopen for applications. 

If you are a potential distance learning student you may want to consider a MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering (MSEE) http://www.ece.okstate.edu/ .  Through that MSEE you would have access to a number of control systems courses currently offered through distance learning. The resulting degree would be a MS in EE with an emphasis in controls.

If you are planning to study full-time on-campus you may want to consider applying for the MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering http://www.ece.okstate.edu/, the MS in Mechanical Engineering http://www.mae.okstate.edu/ or the MS in Chemical Engineering http://www.cheng.okstate.edu/ .   In any of those programs you would have access to controls courses and faculty whose interest lies in controls/automation. These programs require a GRE score to be considered for admission.  More information about the GRE can be found at www.gre.org.  

You may apply on-line to an alternate program at the graduate college website, http://grad.okstate.edu .


Latest Events

No Latest Events

The State's University
Oklahoma State University - Stillwater | Stillwater, OK 74078 | 405.744.5000
Copyright © 2006 Oklahoma State University | All rights reserved